Nino Arnaud joined Pierrat law firm in july 2018, after practicing in a firm dedicated to creative and communication professionals.
He holds a postgraduate degree in Literary, Artistic and Industrial Property Rights Law (Paris II University – Panthéon Assas) and wrote an essay entitled « Managing the athlete’s patrimonial image ».
Nino Arnaud works in French and English.
- Author Law and Copyright (Artwork, Publishing, Music, Architecture, Photography, Movies, Performance)
- Art Market & Auctions Publishing
- Information Technology (Websites, Liabilities, Personal Data Law)
- Industrial Law: trademarks, designs
- General Civil Law
- Privacy Law, publicity litigation, right to erasure
- Information & Media Law (defamation, libel, slander…)
- Commercial litigation
- General labor law
- General and Special Criminal Law
- Sports Law