Clara Benyamin joined Cabinet Pierrat in August 2017.
She holds a postgraduate degree in Intellectual Property (Poitiers University) as well as a postgraduate degree in Digital Law (Pantheon-Sorbonne Paris I University). She wrote two theses, about media regulation and transmedia contents.
Before joining the team, Clara worked in the legal department of the talent agency “Time Art” and as a member of the production team of the orchestra “Le Balcon”.
Clara works in French and English.
- Author Law and Copyright (Artwork, Movies, Music, Architecture, Photograph, Design, Performance)
- Entertainment Law: art and production contracts for movies, television and online broadcasting services (Youtube, Dailymotion, Studio Bagel, Golden Moustache, Studio 4, Vertical)
- Music Law
- Art Market (Copyright’s Devolution, Resale Royalties, Market Place Litigation, Professional Liability, Counterfeiting)
- Information Technology (Websites, Liabilities, Personal Data Law)
- Publication Law and Book Business
- Industrial Property: Trademarks, models
- Personal Law, privacy, image
- Press law (defamation, offense)