Marie Pétrement joined Pierrat & de Seze Law Firm in June 2019.
She holds a Master 2 Industrial and Artistic Property Rights Law from the University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, directed by Frédéric Pollaud-Dulian.
She has also deepen her knowledge of International Law in China at the Shanghai Normal University with internship in Law Firms in China and she holds a Degree « Business and Chinese Law ».
Thus, she wrote a first thesis on the intellectual property law evolution in China since its World Trade Organisation accession and a master thesis on the staging of live performances and intellectual property law.
She Works in French and in English.
• Author Law and Copyright (Books, Publishing, Movies, Music, Architecture, Photograph, Design, Performance)
• Art Market (Copyright’s Devolution, Resale Royalties, Market Place Litigation, Professional Liability, Counterfeiting)
• Information Technology (Websites, Liabilities, Personal Data Law)
• Industrial Property (Trademarks, Designs, Models)
• General Civil Law
• Privacy Law, Publicity Litigation, Right to erasure
• Business Law
• Commercial litigation