Marion Droguet joined Cabinet Pierrat in March 2017.
She holds a Second year of Master in Intellectual Property Law (Bordeaux IV Montesquieu University) and wrote an essay related to violations of privacy, honor and reputation in fiction.
She also holds a Master’s degree in Private Law and a European Studies Certificate (Bordeaux IV Montesquieu University).
- Author Law and Copyright (Artwork, Movies, Music, Architecture, Photograph, Design, Performance)
- Art Market (Copyright’s Devolution, Resale Royalties, Market Place Litigation, Professional Liability, Counterfeiting)
- Information Technology (Websites, Liabilities, Personal Data Law)
- Publication Law and Book Business
- Industrial Property: Trademarks, models
- Personal Law, privacy, image
- Press law (defamation, offense)
- Family Law
- General Labor Law
- Business Law
- Competition and Distribution Law
- Sports Law