Camille Sayegh joined Pierrat & Associés in December 2020.
She holds a Master 2 in Literary, Artistic and Industrial Property Law from the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, directed by Professor Frédéric Pollaud-Dulian.
Passionate about art, she holds a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Art History from Paris IV.
She also has experience in the art market and in the video game sector.
Camille Sayegh works in French and English.
– Literary and artistic property law in all fields: works of art, musical works, video games, software, publishing, audiovisual, photography, architecture, performing arts, etc.
– Industrial property law: trademarks, designs and models, patents
– New technologies law: personal data, computer contracts, domain names, liability of digital platforms, etc.
– Art market law
– Press law (defamation, insult…)
– General Civil Litigation
– Personality rights, image rights, privacy rights
– Competition law (parasitism, denigration…)